- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Missing You by Harlan Coben
- Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
- Things That Can and Cannot be Said by Arundhati Roy
- Designing Your Life by William Burnett
- Sex Object by Jessica Valenti
- The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
- Southern Cross by Becky Cloonan
- The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
- The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
- The Fever by Megan Abbott
- The Good Body by Eve Ensler
- Freedom is a Constant Struggle by Angela Y. Davis
- Weed: The Users Guide by David Schmader
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Favorite Graphic Novel: The Sculptor – I was completely drawn into this book and couldn’t put it down (which is saying something, it’s pretty big!) If you’re new to graphic novels this is a great place to dive in.
Favorite Non-fiction: Designing Your Life (tied) Freedom is Constant Struggle – Depends on your mood! I’ve used the ideas from designing your life off and on since I read it, but Angela Davis is essential reading for this point in time.
Favorite Fiction: The Wonder – A slow moving story that feels a bit like The Witch. Not exactly scary, but it gets under your skin just the same.